JDU (Janata Dal-United )
Again Indiagossip brings this time a short story about JDU (Janata Dal-United). The JDU (Janata Dal-United ) was found with merging the Sharad Yadav faction of the Janata Dal, Lokshakti Party, Samata Party. So you can read all about the Indian politics.JDU is one of the major party in the many Local ruling parties.Indian politics have many political parties.JDU (Janata Dal-United ) can be the most focused party for recently coming Election 2019. Congress is the first largest party in the Indian political system.
Origin & Brief History
- Thewas formed with the merger of the Sharad Yadav faction of the Janata Dal, the Lokshakti Party and the Samata Party on 30th October 2003.
- Moreover, JDU (Janata Dal-United ) result. So Arrow became the symbol of JDU (Janata Dal-United ) and the green and white flag of the Samata Party.
- The uniting force is believed to be common opposition to Rashtriya Janata Dal in Bihar, especially after the RJD welcomed Samata Party rebels into the party.
- The party mentor and patron is the veteran socialist leader George Fernandes.
- Origin of JDU (Janata Dal-United ) was bowed in 1999 General Elections. After that time a faction was led by J. H. Patel had lent support to the National Democratic Alliance, leading to the split in the JDU (Janata Dal-United ).After leading to the formation of Janata Dal (Secular) under H. D. Deve Gowda, and Janta Dal under Sharad Yadav.
- Industrial workers, urban poor, trade unions, etc.
- Rural electors & farmers, agriculturists, etc.
- Semi-urban & urban lower-income groups, etc.
Key Persons of JDU (Janata Dal-United )
- Chairperson – Sharad Yadav
- Leader in Lok Sabha – Kaushalendra Kumar
- Leader in Rajya Sabha – Shivanand Tiwari
- Chief Minister of Bihar – Nitish Kumar
Main Ideological Thrust
- The political position is Centre-Left.
- Ideology is Integral Humanism, Secularism, and Socialism.
Major Electoral Achievements (Centre & States)
- Bihar has ruling party JDU (Janata Dal-United ) from 2005.
- The negligible strength of 2 seats in the neighboring Jharkhand Assembly.
- The broke JDU (Janata Dal-United ) its ties with the BJP in Bihar in protest against the elevation of Narendra Modi to PM candidate, bringing to an end a 17-year-old alliance that had held firm through thick and thin in the national politics.
- Sharad Yadav has relinquished his position as the NDA convenor.
Trivia of JDU (Janata Dal-United )
- The JD(U)’s symbol incorporates the arrow symbol of Janata Dal (United) and the green and white flag of the Samata Party, to signify origins.
Indian politics is very popular around of the world because we have the largest democracy around the world. This democracy has much different kind of representative. All of them are eligible to make great India.India has the ability to lead the whole World.India had Taken many new Initiative.